3-22-11
Today I got to talk to my dad on the phone! It was wonderful. Not only once, but twice! I got to talk to him on the bus ride to school (because by some miracle I got a seat) and while walking to the bus stop when leaving school 10 hours later (he slept in between then, I worked). It was wonderful to hear my dad’s voice for the first time in 8 weeks. I love my daddy. I also got to talk to little Baylee who is not sounding very little anymore…. She is only 8, but already sounds older than that. Her voice is getting that pre-teen girl quality. Know what I mean? That should not happen for a while. How about never. There is this song by Taylor Swift that ever since the first time I heard it, it has reminded me of her. It makes me cry every time. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BiLp1AqtIwI
All I know is that I love and miss all of my family members (including Philip’s side). We both wish we could be around each and every one of our family members more. We love you family!
From Russia With Love,
Jenepher & Philip
No comments:
Post a Comment