Friday, February 11

Pictures!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After a quarter of an hour waiting these pictures uploaded! Yay! Its a miracle!!!!!

Oilianna our host sister and I with our studly snowman

?Random Cow?

This is like some famous dog from a Russian nursery rhyme... he has one black ear in the story

Us, a statue of the guy who help found Voronezh was behind us

McDonalds

I will upload more pictures when I feel like waiting another 15 minutes or so, but at least I got it to work!

From Russia With Love,
Jenepher & Philip

2 comments:

  1. Awesome photos. I bet you are having the time of your lives...what a great experience to have as "newlyweds." ;)

    I am curious how you are uploading your photos...it is possible to upload multiple photos at the same time with the new blogger in a matter of minutes. I have figured out a way to upload 20 within a couple of minutes...such a time saver. Email me and I will walk you through it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWWWWWW! I miss you guys so much but it looks like your having a blast! Russia looks so cold! But I have to say all that snow looks beautiful! Your host sister looks like such a sweet girl! Hope you are both doing well. Love you both and miss you!

    Ashley

    ReplyDelete