So our host family has this nice orange super fluffy cat. His name is appropriately Garfield. Garfield doesn't speak English, I'm not sure he even speaks Russian. He is the most obstinate cat that I have ever met. He does what he wants, when he wants. He can be very snuggly and nice sometimes too though.

Garfield and I

Garfield
Oilianna does gymnastics and this girl is flexible. We walk into the living room all the time and she will be watching cartoons like this:

Oilianna in an unnatural position
So they have some food chains here in Russia that we have in America. I find it amusing to see the spellings in the Cyrillic alphabet:

Baskin Robbins

Subway, Obviously

Sbarro


McDonalds, Who would've guessed

Just written in English, but its Forever 18 not Forever 21, funny
Randome Pictures

The nice elevators and a fountain from the nice mall. There is a couple who just got married
in the corner.

Walking around downtown Voronezh

An example of the forests they have everywhere

Philip with our snowman after he made him look more traditional

The dedicated church building here in Voronezh. It used to be an old theater.
From Russia With Love,
Jenepher & Philip
love it!
ReplyDeleteAlso - in Germany we saw a Forever 18...crazy!
Love all the pictures. And you're right...that position of Oilianna's was so unnatural it made my neck hurt just looking at it.
ReplyDelete